Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tired

I'm not sure what I should post today.  I am tired today--luckily only physically, not emotionally or spiritually.  It's just been a demanding week, and I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Today involved a lot of perseverance.  Unfortunately I made a few bad decisions because of my tiredness, and didn't pray as much as I should have.  I won't lie, a huge factor propelling me through today was the thought of my special Friday morning breakfast tomorrow.  So maybe I'm more emotionally/spiritually tired than I thought.  I did try to live today, though, not merely endure; although I'm not sure how well I succeeded, the fact that I was consciously trying to live today is definitely an improvement over what I would have done in this situation six months ago.  So that's definitely something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment