Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Stage/Moving

I have decided to return to this blog. I'm not sure why, or why I left it for awhile--both just felt right.

So I'm back now, right before I head off to my first year at seminary. It probably wasn't the best time to start this up again--I'm sure I'll be very, very busy once school starts. But maybe I'll need a spot to work things through in writing and in "public."

I'm feeling very melancholy today. I'm so ready for seminary to start on so many levels--I'm sick of summer (I don't do well with all the free time and tend to waste it, which I so did this summer), I love school and can't wait for it to start again, I want to go and explore my new home. And I'm so not ready on so many other levels--how difficult will the classes be? will I be able to meet people and form friendships? how will I get around without a car? how much God-and-I time will I have? how wrong are my expectations? how will I make ends meet?

I think I'm going to start packing today. Tomorrow my church is going to pray for me in the service. I've been stocking up on food and supplies to take with me. The time is finally coming. What will it bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment